Thursday, July 10, 2008

Day 19


Day 19
July 8th, 2008
Current Location: Regina


Today was a pretty interesting day. We went to a small town called Rouleau. This is the place where the T.V series Corner Gas is filmed (as least the exterior). We took a couple of pictures and did a bit of sightseeing. I found out that the building that they use as the Food Mart in series is actually the office for an orthopaedic surgeon and that the Dog River Police Department is actually a gift store. I’ve never actually seen an episode of Corner Gas so I didn’t really appreciate it as much as the rest of the group.

When we reached Regina, I was dropped off at my grandparent’s house. I spent the night in Regina while the group biked to White City. This was so that I could spend my extended family in Regina. I ended up walking around downtown Regina for about two hours. It was nostalgic walking around my old childhood neighbourhood. After that I went and visited a couple of aunts, uncles and some old family friends with my sister and my mom. I ended up spending the night at my grandparent’s house.

No comments: