Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Day 37

Day 37
Current Location: Sault Ste Marie
Date: July 26th, 2008

Today we were off to a bit of a pretty slow start. We had to go to the emergency room in order for Brett and Vanessa to get a prescription for their “superbug.” It ended up surprisingly taking a really long time to do this. I ended up taking a nap in the van while Kelly and I were waiting in the visitors area. Following that we went to an A&P to stock up on food. For those of you that don’t know, A&P seems to be the big grocery store in eastern Canada. I know that this might sound a little silly but I really miss buying my groceries from Save-On-Foods. I haven’t used my Save-On card in weeks.

After we were done shopping at the A&P we biked for about 50km and then went back into Sault Ste Marie. After getting a campsite and eating we went and saw The Dark Knight. I had some freakishly high expectations going into the movie. To my amazement, it actually exceeded them.

No comments: